After completing this lesson you will have a basic understanding of:
- Doctrine, it's purpose, cautions and proof of existence.
- You will learn about truth, how it is acquired, how it affects the believers life and the proper attitude towards both.
- The bible, how it was written, its relationships, symbols and God's intended use of the bible.
- A basic understanding of verbal inspiration, and the reasons for them.
- A basic understanding of the bible in print.
- A basic understanding of supposed biblical contriaditions, and proof of the infaliabilty of the bible.